Monday, August 31, 2015

Abbreviated Ratings Posts

Starting with the August 28, 2015 cable ratings post, all daily ratings posts will be abbreviated to only include scripted TV shows, as well as other programs that I may feel are of note. I try to include ratings from networks that do not usually appear elsewhere; including: SundanceTV, Velocity, Esquire, etc. I will also try to post ratings for any premieres and finales of shows that normally wouldn't make my list. From now on, the Live+7 DVR Ratings will only include ratings that do not show up on the weekly TV by the Numbers list. I will link my L+7 ratings posts with the corresponding TV by the Numbers post in order to provide the as many L+7 ratings as possible. I also plan to post select broadcast L+7 ratings of shows that do not make the TVBTN list as soon as the broadcast season begins on September 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment